Our Funeral Directors have over 10 years of providing death care for active-duty military/veterans. We know how to guide you through this process to ensure you and your family receive all the benefits earned by your loved one.
Unfortunately, veteran benefits will not cover funeral arrangements, so we will help you understand what is covered and help plan for the details that are not.
Whether arranging a burial at a national cemetery, private cemetery or planning a direct cremation service, our experienced funeral directors understand veterans’ benefits and will plan accordingly for you.
Veterans Burial Benefits Information:
- Caskets and Urns are not covered by veterans’ benefits.
- VA benefits will not cover all funeral and cremation costs.
- Burial in a VA national cemetery is not automatic – eligibility requirements apply.
- Military service must be verified with a DD-214 (discharge papers) before benefits are provided to a veteran’s next of kin.
- While a United States flag is provided at no cost, a veteran’s family must request it.
- Military funeral honors must be scheduled through the government, which takes time.
- Veterans marker provided at no cost, ask our director to submit your request form
For more information or to get in touch with one of our funeral directors, call or text us at (512) 607-4075.